Chris Dorris is a Success Coach who defines success as having your life on your terms. He relies heavily upon Mental Toughness Training techniques and technologies in his coaching and his corporate speaking.
Currently, he spends most of his time training high performing sales and executive teams in multi-billion dollar global companies. He is also working on his 3rd and 4th books and is a prolific vlogger and podcaster.
In this episode, Chris shares so many takeaways.
- How to trust that all the tools for success are inherent in your passion.
- Reminding us that everything you’ve done in your life you’ve done it for the first time.
- Why we should stop waiting to get what we desire.
- How to change your dream / desire into a decision
- Why making a list of powerful present tense statements about what you are creating is so powerful.
Instagram – @thementalcoach
Follow Nick Murphy on Social: