Teresa is a native Texan, a proud Longhorn, and long-time Austinite. She is a high-impact leadership speaker, strategist, coach, and Founder of Daringly Great Leadership working with purpose-driven entrepreneurs who are making big and bold moves to change the world through their businesses without sacrificing their family-first freedom lifestyles.
She combines deep intuitive sense with her 25 years of experience working with and alongside leaders of purpose-driven tech startups, online entrepreneurs, and reputable Fortune 500 to Global organizations like the Smithsonian and the UN to powerfully align and scale businesses with high-performing teams and lion-hearted leaders.
In this episode, Teresa shares…
- A popular misconception about how to structure your org chart
- Why there is no one size fits all approach to designing an org chart in your business
- How important self-awareness is as you design your team
- How to hire without becoming a full-time manager
- Why getting comfortable with delegating important tasks is central to your growth
- And more…